15 reasons why an infographic works
Look where you look and look for where you look, whether online or offline, visual information not to claim our attention. The infographic helps us get that visual information more effective.
Computer graphics, helps us understand complex processes or large amounts of data at a glance. It makes the more complex message becomes a simple scheme that allows us a quick understanding.
Therefore, it is becoming one of the main methods for creating and viewing content easily and quickly. It is certainly a way to generate content, illustrate a story or just give information in a different way, but….
WHERE TO START?
It is the first step, so before you get to design, collect all the data you want to display in computer graphics. Many resources to serve you to get all the data you need.
Find the direction you wish to give.
Your computer graphics must be special, breathing as you breathe and speak your language. A boring infographic begins by having boring data. Find the “big story” you want to tell and want to thresh.
Create a hierarchy.
Set priorities, seeking data and think what goals you want to set. The main objective will be the real axis of organization of computer graphics.
Take a chart/frame.
Once you have everything tied up and tied more, think how you want to represent. Make a solid structure, select the data and interesting facts and place them according to a certain hierarchy. Then build a visual representation of information.
Choose a format.
How do you want? Represent infographics give your own approach and think about the best way to tell what you want to show. The shape of your infographic up to you.
WHY DO THEY REALLY WORK IN A computer graphics content strategy?
- They adapt perfectly to any shape and design visualization. We can use both in traditional media and in digital. Allow millions of formats and that, it makes them much more attractive, as they adapt perfectly to the new media and the devices we use to consume information.
- They make our brain to process information better by simplifying complex ideas, and help the understanding of more complicated data, thanks to images that make them easier.
- When it comes to understanding rates, infographics are easier to remember than a simple text. 80% work more than a content in which only find text by simplifying complex ideas, and help understanding thanks to separate the text into simple images.
- They are easy to digest, easy to share and more attractive, we are guided more by sharing a content that is more visual and attractive.
- Use ingredients that allow us to be comfortable, as illustrations, icons, graphics, diagrams or titles, to facilitate understanding.
- Allow to process the information faster than other content. The speed with which absorb visual information makes more attractive graphics.
- They serve to explain complex processes. They are perfect to break down and simplify ideas.
- Promote brand recognition, if it follows the same line and same style that makes it recognizable branded, are very effective to optimize the branding of it.
- Increase web traffic, if computer graphics is quality and is linked to the website of the brand, it will increase traffic.
- They read fast. Understanding an infographic does not remove as much time as understanding a text.
- Infographics searches in the major search engines has increased by over 800% in just 2 years.
- They are perfect for sharing on social networks, because of their nature. Infographics, like social networks, are dynamic, quick and very visual rhythm.
- Although it seems difficult to make, any of us can make an infographic, and you explained very well in this whitepaper on how to make an infographic.
- It helps supplement larger texts, as a graphic or representation of the idea that we are transmitting.
- According to 3M Corporation, 90% of the information transmitted to the brain’s visual images are processed and 60,000 times faster in the brain than text. And infographics helps us a lot about it.
Now, you just have to implement it, and if you are thinking of some other different way of creating content, computer graphics, it is a safe bet that it works and also provides a much more attractive for the user visual content.http://infohgrafik.com/15-reasons-infographic-works/http://infohgrafik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/19-2.pnghttp://infohgrafik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/19-2-150x150.pngBlogLook where you look and look for where you look, whether online or offline, visual information not to claim our attention. The infographic helps us get that visual information more effective. Computer graphics, helps us understand complex processes or large amounts of data at a glance. It makes the more...infohgrafikinfohgrafik.com firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorI am not an Infographics Designer nor a graphic designer but love art, design & photography. Mostly work as a self-employed web designer & little bit expert in SEO, my hands seem to have become always attached to my keyboard. You will see, there are some opinionated articles here and they do not necessarily reflect the entire stand and opinion of the site. This site is made up of pool of hardworking editors with individual differences. But despite of the individual differences, they are dedicated to achieve one specific goal: To help other by giving best service.infohgrafik