Write For Us
Write For Us!
Do you like learning new things? Are you great at research and at digging out interesting details?
If you have already a story that needs world’s attention then don’t wait for someone to come and tell about it!
We are currently looking for people all over the world to work for us as freelance Writers. You do not need to be use all – Share the light on whatever issue about the infography or graphics you love.
If you’re genuinely interested in submitting a unique, quality article that will be read by thousands of our visitors, you’ll need to follow these guidelines very carefully.
Be awesome writer!
We can change the world.
You can send us your article by using contact page.
For an article you’ve already written it must be:
- Write accurate and factual, most important rule for our site.
- Not published elsewhere on the web.
- None of it plagiarized from somewhere else
- It must be written in English without grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- It must be related to blogging, infographics, social media etc.
- Any links in the post must be related to the topic and add some benefit to the article. Links to spammy, non-related websites will be taken out.
- Keep your audience in mind & creative.
- Have a genuinely enjoyable experience in writing your work.
- Most posts are in the range of 500-1000 words.
- Consider a category for the post.
- Please submit as a Word document rather than a PDF.
- Encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
- We need links to previous work you’ve submitted on other sites/blogs. We will consider first time writers, but no promises.
- We need to see some social proof. This means that we need to know who you are as we don’t accept anonymous posts, so please send us a link to your Twitter account or Google+ account.
- We will consider allowing a link to your blog/website in the post, but that link will be “nofollow”. The days of guest posting for PageRank are over! also use no follow rules on your link/s to abide by Google’s terms of service concerning sponsored content.
- We reserved the right to approve or decline articles – it must be related and fit within the current categories of this blog.